Friday, May 23, 2014

Profoot Inc Pedi Rock Review

I am a sucker for pedicure-at-home products. Salon pedicures are out of my price range and when I do splurge I have often been dissatisfied. This Pedi Rock is right up my alley and I was not disappointed!

I got this complimentary Pedi Rock for trial purposes from my #influenster #voxbox.


The promotional info I received with this product says:
The PROFOOT Pedi-Rock is the first soft foot file ergonomically designed delivering the ultimate foot file experience. The silicon carbide crystals gently remove even the toughest calluses in the shortest amount of time. Pedi-Rock can be used wet or dry and simply rinse with water and let air dry for the next use. Keep your feet Spring soft with Pedi-Rock!
I've had my vox box for almost a week now and I've been waiting to try this product until my kids were in bed and my husband was not home (who wants to clean up their feet with an audience? Not me!) so tonight was the night!





I have used pumice stones, the pedi-egg, shavers, foot files... this Pedi-Rock is fantastic! It doesn't really even compare. Now, I haven't seen the day after results but I know what shape my feet are in- they're atrocious! The before and after difference is amazing (no, I will not post photos- some things don't need to be documented).



Would I recommend this to a friend? You bet I would! Would I buy this product or another product from @profoot_inc ? Based on my experience with this #pedirock and the #triadorthotic , absolutley I would!

I followed it up with a healthy squirt of @aquaspabath lavendar chamomile body creme- shoutout to #relaxwithaquaspa



#goprofoot

No comments:

Post a Comment