Friday, May 30, 2014

Goodbye Invoices, Hello Spa-feeling! Aquaspa Body Creme Review.

I received +Aqua Spa lavendar chamomile body creme complimentary in my +Influenster VoxBox for testing purposes.


I love the light scent of this lotion- I generally stick with unscented due to hubby's sensitive nose but this has just a hint of scent and it's so pleasant... who can resist?

The lotion goes on creamy smooth but is not greasy- it absorbs right in.

I'll be walking along and think to myself, "what's that lovely scent?" Then I realize: that scent is ME!

As a mom of 3 rambunctions pre-schoolers (my oldest starts Kindergarten in the fall!) I have pretty much zero time to devote to ME so when I received this #relaxwithaquaspa delight along with my @goprofoot pedi rock, I knew exactly what needed to happen. This mom needed an at-home pedicure! This luxurious lotion (and I promise, I'm not just saying that because I got it free- it really is quite amazing) was perfect after my not-so-attractive scrub-them-callouses session. Can feet smell amazing? Why, yes. Yes they can.

#MyBeautyBreak happened in my own living room while my children slept. Ahhh... perfection!

I also entered the #dreamon contest to host an #aquaspa house party ($300 value) and take a beaty break with my besties where we roadmap our way to achieving our wildest dreams. Hosts selected every month!

You can help me win by pinning to my pinterest board here:
http://www.pinterest.com/shr08/dream-board-aquaspabath-dreamon/

You can also get this $1 coupon for Aqua Spa products here:
on.fb.me/1kQ2RFX

No comments:

Post a Comment