Thursday, June 5, 2014

Muller Quaker Corners Review

I did not receive these products free- I bought them all by my lonesome!

After receiving a complimentary coupon for #mullerquaker from +Influenster  in my #govoxbox, I purchased a 4-pack of @mullerquaker Fruit Up. There was a coupon on the package and my +Influenster VoxBox voucher gave me an additional discount so I wound up paying about a dollar for the 4-pack. I selected the peach passion fruit flavor. Keep in mind, I don't like peach yogurt... I'm not sure why I picked this flavor (call me crazy- 3 pre-schoolers in a grocery will make you lose your mind!) but it was totally delish.



I am a huge fan of #Chobani flips- especially the coconut flavor with dark chocolate and toasted almonds- Almond Coco Loco. Excuse me while I revel in the memory of the taste for a moment...

So I decided to go ahead and try the Muller Quaker corner in dark chocolate and pecan granola. It's a pretty good substitute. The chobani corner has 10 grams of fat and the Muller Quaker corner has only 6 grams. Hey, that's 4 grams difference!







I enjoyed this yogurt enough to go out and buy another one as well as two of the dark chocolate and raspberry corners. Those are delish, too, and with only 3 grams of fat they're my new favorite.




I won't substitute flavor for fat but these Muller Quaker ones are good enough that I'll trade the Chobani Coco Loco for either one of these. If the dark chocolate and pecan granola were made with coconut yogurt, I would be in heaven. I like the texture of the granola a lot- but the Chobani toasted almonds are also nice. Very, very nice...

So, I give the Muller Quaker corners a big thumbs up. No ad here. Just some solid tastebuds!


No comments:

Post a Comment